A special call for papers on climate change and resilient cities
SACPLAN is making a special call for manuscripts from academics, scientists, and practitioners across the world in climate change and resilient cities research/projects to address the subject of climate change justice, sustainable, inclusive, and integrated human settlements, and any other spatial consideration for a Special Journal Issue titled: Climate change and resilient cities.
- Submission deadline: Draft papers: 30 July 2022
- Papers under review: Aug- Sept
- Comments send to authors: Sept – October
- Author revisions of peer-reviewed papers: October 2022 (two weeks)
- Special issue published: December 2022
For more information and details on how to submit you paper please read the pdf guidelines.